Children Birthday Party – Soap & Slime
Birthday only comes around once a year, so make it worthwhile for your little kiddos! Children will be taught how to make soap using ready soap bases, colorant and essential oil. Then learn the reaction mixing glue and saline to make slime!
We provided a simple backdrop decoration you can use, just bring up some light bites, birthday cake and balloons to cozy up!
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
For more workshop details:
- Make a range of melt and pour soaps using pre-made soap bases with preferred colours and essential oils
- Use a variety of techniques to create visual effects in the soap
- Use natural and food grade colours to get the look you want
- Add natural ingredients based on your skin type and to gives exfoliating effect
- Choose from a variety of soap moulds
Bring home 200 grams of soap, a free soap net and 2 tubs of slime each person
To make booking:
- Put in the “number of pax” into cart and check out accordingly
- Send us your preferred date and time either via the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
|Number of Pax||
There are no reviews yet.