$45.00 – $50.00
Bring home the following:
1x 50gram body scrub
1 x 100gram clay mask
1 set of clay mask tools
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
*Enjoy further discounts if you choose to join our workshop on non-peak days: Mon- Thur*
Updated as of 26 September 2021
In the light of new tightened SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced new guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled
2. Participants will be seated in 2 pax per table (whether vaccinated or not) with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 8 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.
|Date and Time||
29 Oct, 3.30pm to 5pm (Fri), 1 Nov 3.30pm to 5pm (Mon), 5 Nov 3.30pm to 5pm (Fri), 6 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sat), 7 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sun), 8 Nov, 3.30pm to 5pm (Mon), 12 Nov 3.30pm to 5pm (Fri), 13 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sat), 14 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sun), 15 Nov 3.30pm to 5pm (Mon), 19 Nov, 3.30pm to 5pm (Fri), 20 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sat), 21 Nov 1.30pm to 3pm (Sun), 22 Nov 3.30pm to 5pm (Mon), 26 Nov, 3.30pm to 5pm (Fri), 27 Nov, 1.30pm to 3pm (Sat), 28 Nov, 1.30pm to 3pm (Sun), 29 Nov, 3.30pm to 5m (Mon)