Reed Diffuser & Candle Workshop
Learn how to customise your favorite scent for your home or work space with our Reed diffuser and Candle workshop. Reed diffuser has been a popular way to fragrance your rooms as they are simple, eco-friendly and no need for electricity. It disperses to the air effortlessly only with the need to flip the rattan stick over consistently. And if you have been a fan of candles, rest assured in this workshop, you will also learn how to customise your scent and make them.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Bring home: 1x 100ml reed diffuser (last for 3 months), 1 set of reed sticks and 1x 125g candle (25 hours burn time)
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
For weekday slots: click here
For specific dates/ time: email us at email@example.com
Updated as of 1 April 2022
In the light of new SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced some guidelines in our studio to keep everyone safe!
- There will be no social distancing required as we are a mask-on workshop
- Participants will be seated from 5 pax to 6 pax per table
- Participants with or without vaccination are allowed to join the workshop
- In between workshops – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers
- Participants will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.