Reed Diffuser & Candle Workshop
Learn how to customise your favorite scent for your home or work space with our Reed diffuser and Candle workshop. Reed diffuser has been a popular way to fragrance your rooms as they are simple, eco-friendly and no need for electricity. It disperses to the air effortlessly only with the need to flip the rattan stick over consistently. And if you have been a fan of candles, rest assured in this workshop, you will also learn how to customise your scent and make them.
Duration: 1 hour
Bring home: 1x 100ml reed diffuser (last for 3 months), 1 set of reed sticks and 1x 125g candle (25 hours burn time)
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
Updated as of 11 August 2021
In the light of new tightened SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced new guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled
2. Participants will be seated in 5 pax per table (whether vaccinated or not) with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 15 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.