Soap, Essential Oil & Candle Workshop
Back by popular demand! You can now learn soap making, essential oil blending and candle all at 1 place!
Below are the workshop outlines:
Essential Oil & Candle
- Essential Oil Introduction
- Recognise Essential Oil Characteristics by Categories, Benefits, and emotions
- Learn the possible oil combination
- Learn to classify scent notes based on top, middle and base characteristics
- 30 – 50 – 20 Rule
- Learn the ratio of diluting essential oil with carrier oil based on % and profile of the user
- Types of carrier oil
- Thumb rules to keep safe!
- Ready recipes
Bring home the following:
1 x 10ml Essential Oil Rollers
1 x 100ml Room Spray Mist
1 x 125g Candle
- Make a range of melt and pour soaps using pre-made soap bases with preferred colours and essential oils
- Use a variety of techniques to create visual effects in the soap
- Use natural and food grade colours to get the look you want
- Add natural ingredients based on your skin type and to gives exfoliating effect
- Choose from a variety of soap moulds
Bring home 300 grams of soap and a free soap net each person
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
Updated as of 11 August 2021
In the light of new tightened SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced new guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled
2. Participants will be seated in 5 pax per table (whether vaccinated or not) with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 15 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.