Soap making Workshop
Learn how to make all natural glycerin soaps with more than 3 over natural ingredients, colorant and essential oil to enhance the soap benefits and designs. You will also be guided to learn how to make use of swirling, layering, flower/gold foil embedding onto soap designs.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Bring home: 300g of soap
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
For weekday slots: click here
For specific dates/ time: email us at email@example.com
Updated as of 1 April 2022
In the light of new SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced some guidelines in our studio to keep everyone safe!
- There will be no social distancing required as we are a mask-on workshop
- Participants will be seated from 5 pax to 6 pax per table
- Participants with or without vaccination are allowed to join the workshop
- In between workshops – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers
- Participants will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.
|Date & Time||
13 May, 2pm (Fri), 14 May, 11am (Sat), 15 May, 11am (Sun), 20 May, 2pm (Fri), 21 May, 11am (Sat), 22 May, 11am (Sun), 27 May, 2pm (Fri), 28 May, 11am (Sat), 29 May, 11am (Sun), 3 June 2pm (Fri), 4 June, 11am (Sat), 5 June, 11am (Sun), 10 June, 2pm (Fri), 11 June, 11am (Sat), 12 June, 11am (Sun), 17 June, 2pm (Fri), 18 June, 11am (Sat), 19 June, 11am (Sun), 24 June, 2pm (Fri), 25 June, 11am (Sat), 26 June, 11am (Sun), 1 July, 2pm (Fri)