Learn how to make 3 bath bombs (8-9cm size) using variable colorant, dried flowers, gold/silver foil and other ingredients. Our bath bombs are safe to use for sensitive skin with no harsh chemical ingredients. Suitable for both adults and children.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Bring home: 3 bath bombs (8-9cm size)
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01 S058586 (3mins walk from Chinatown MRT Exit A)
Virtual Bath Bomb Workshop Details:
All materials will be delivered to your door step 3 days before class together with the zoom link.
Duration: 1 hour
Venue: At the comfort of your own location
How many bath bombs you will be making? – 3 bath bombs (8-9cm size) Every $55 per pax makes 3 bath bombs. If you would like to make more you can add qty “2” (or the amount you need)
What you need: 2 bowls, 1 spoon and good internet connection to login to zoom
Updated as of 21 June 2021
In the light of new tightened SG Covid-19 measures, we have enforced new guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled
2. Participants will be seated in 4-5 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 15 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Note: No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up. Rescheduling is only allowed 7 days prior workshop date.